Dec 31, 2005

The Agony of Wolqait Tegede People

Dear readers:

I started this blog as I can not bear the pain of my people caused by the dictatorial Woyane regime. The Wolqait Tegede, Tselemt and Armachiho people have specially been victims of carefully strategized plan to eradicate them from their native land. Woyane's strategy dates more than two and three decades ago but the brave people of this region have defended their land and kept the proud Ethiopian identity for a long time.

Since the Woyane regime climbed to power the atrocities committed against these people have been going on in the open air and their scrimmage for help has been silenced by Woyane and its band-wagon or 'achebchabiwoch'.

My dear readers, this is my first blog work. I will continue to expose the atrocities of the Woyane regime against the Wolqait Tegede people. I will continue to provide factual information and evidences to what is happening to the people of concern.

I would like to remind my readers that I believe the concerns and thirst for unity, democracy, and peace of Wolqait Tegede would be answered as the general concerns of the Ethiopian people are fulfilled. My intention in focusing in this particular region is in order to show the rest of the world and especially my Ethiopian brothers and sisters of what is going one in the other corner of Ethiopia.

Your comments are more than welcome and please let me know if you have any information regarding what these are going through.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

we are strongly with you. when Ethiopia gets govt, everything will be as it has to be. Until know keep the news boiling in order the people attention stay there.
Woyane is an illegal govt in Ethiopia. Any national or international agreement with woyane will not be accepted by the Ethiopians. Sudan also must know this. It is not right hurting Ethiopia using the weak and illegal govt as an opportunity.

Anonymous said...

Long overdue. I mean this blog of yours. A noble and timely initiative though. Support will definitely come in hundreds of thousands for sure.
Sincerely, Wolkait

Anonymous said...

the two comments ,which is written above are out of reality and based on hostility,the welkay people are enjoyed with the government and they are free people,so they don't have any problem with the agreement between our country and sudan.so please away from us and stop gambler by our land.
thank you

Anonymous said...

First I am proud to be Ethiopian Second, I was hppy to find a some one who understands the agony against my people of Wolkait Tegede. it long overdue to speak about the misery in wolkit. Woyane concord this region by force awgainst the will of the people. all Ethiopains, Media Radio you need to enertain the issues about our frontair. If you don't soon it is going to be part of Sudan.

Anonymous said...

First let me say. I am so happy to see this web page online. we welait-tegede peole who we are proud ethiopian and histort tell wolqait people been die for the country for their people,I know this day weyane government divide wolqait-tegede from gonder by taken to the tigray that mean we wolqait people didn't accept the idea but welqait people are fight against weyane regim and I am sure one day we will get the right to be where we want to be. I am happy to speak to most popular language, amharic and tigrgna, that make me uniqe and I am proud to be wolqait and still beilve I am gondere.
love live to wolqite-tegede people.

Anonymous said...

Dear brother, this forum should have been strated earleir. You are not alone bro. I feel the pains of the people of Walqayte and Tsegede. I know the history of the region especially the role of the people of that region during the time of Dajjazmach Wube and and his father Haylamariam. We donot know how many Amhara and Agaw people are being killed to make room for the Tigreans. THe funny thing is that there are many supporters of the devlish and criminal organization TPLF from the Gondar. The Gondar are participating in a work of their own destruction. This is almost unheard of in the history of mankind. Humera, Walqayte adn Tsegeday will remain part of Gondar. Entire families may be destroyed, but the spirit of the proud Gondar will survive and we will get back our land. We will kill them in turn. You guys wake up. I do not know the place I share your frustration.

Anonymous said...

We will get what we have lost. The myopic TPLF has taught has good lesson. We will see, we will see. Can you tell us the method that TPLF uses to kill the Amhara people in Walqayte, Thesegeday and Humer? What happened to the proud GOndar? How could they accept they preside over the destruction of their own kith and kins? Shall I say that our our spirit of freedom and herosism is buried with Belay Zeleke and Tewodros? ONly the useless and cowrdic GOndar and Gojjami are left and the brave ones are dead.

Anonymous said...

Wolqait is Gonder!
The Woyane government is committing an ethnic cleansing in Wolqait and Tegede while everyone sits idle even Amara himself. What’s worst and shameful is to see some Amaras are being used by Woyane to do his anti-Amara racist job. However hard the struggle seems we shall prevail and get our lands back!

Anonymous said...

azeb GOLLA IS MY 2 COUSIN ON MY DAD SIDE MY GRANDPA AND HER MOM KONJIT ARE BROTHERS AND SISTERS..SHE IS A VERY BIG DISSAPOINTMENT TO ARE FAMILY BECAUSE SHE IS JUST SITTING BACK AND WATCHING WHAT HER HUSBAND IS DOIN TO WALQAIT THE PROD PEOPLE TRUE ETHIOPIANS A PLACE WERE ARE LANDS ARE RICH AND ARE WOMAN ARE BEAUTIFUL AND WERE ARE HISTORY IS..SMFH AT HER IF SHE DOESNT DO ANYTHING DONT NEVER EVER SAY YOU ARE FROM WALQAIT AND YOU ARE NOT A GOLLA CHANGE YOUR NAME TO ZENAWI U FUCKIN ASS WHOLE..LONG LIVE ETHIOPIA LONG LIVE ABASSYINA LONG LIVE WALQAIT..FUCK THE TPLF